Sunday, August 12, 2012

BEDA 12: Pocket vs. Bucket Full of Sunshine

I'm hungry for some Cheetos right now. And some corned beef and cabbage. Good thing I have both here right now!

Seriously though, I gotta go eat. But Sunday for me is probably filled with shopping for some last minute stuff and more packing. And planning to get my books next week. Reading here and there, I'm sure. I gotta try to finish that book. It's a series but I don't know if I'm gonna read the books after it because of how the first one is going now. I think I'm too cynical to appreciate it, I don't know. But it's an interesting albeit stereotypical story. It's kinda like The Hunger Games without the Hunger Games. I know that sounds like it's totally not like Hunger Games but it is because there's a Society and the characters rebel against it and stuff. Yeahhh...

Okay, I'm hunggszzz. Eateateat!

----
ACTUAL SUNDAY POST-WRITING! :)

Hey guys, I'm in town now so Internet is not my imaginary friend anymore. I brought a bunch of stuff in town. I've been looking at book prices on the UH Bookstore website and trying to figure out whether I should just buy the ridiculously overpriced books or see if I can find these books at Barnes and Noble for a cheaper price or something. I might just end up buying them all when I'm on campus on Tuesday because it'll be easier. It's a pretty good thing that none of my books are actual textbooks. My total right now is about $167. One of Shayne's textbooks costs about $167. Winner!

Tomorrow is the Frosh Meet-n-Greet so I'm excited for that. I'm gonna have to skip out on the service project because my Honors orientation is also tomorrow. But I will make the most of my time with the kiddies!

Risks: 24
Hugs: 1
Current food obsessions/cravings: rice
Playlists on Repeat: ALLTHEPLAYLISTS
Books Read Since Graduation: 6! I'm working on a non-fiction book now.


0 comments!:

Post a Comment