Monday, August 20, 2012

BEDA 20: Wait, What?

Today was my first day of college. I don't know what to say yet. I'm in a place (not physically) where I'm not really sure what to think at this point. I already made a change to my schedule after the first day, so.......I kinda don't know what I'm getting myself into. Ahh. Sorry, my brain is all cluttered and stuff. I don't really know anything. Anything.

Gah. Ok, I guess it's because it's too early in the week, so I'm just gonna head on off for now. Ish. I guess. Ugh, I don't like not being able to think straight like this. Ok I'm gonna go before I say anything dumb. 

Yeahhhh. It still feels like I have senioritis. Which sucks.

9:18pm ADD-ON!

I feel better. I think our adventures in Mokihana helped (more on that tomorrow, hopefully). I will be back tomorrow after I have all of my classes to recap!

I have to go to sleep early because I work at 7:45 tomorrow. Yikes!

See y'all! (Not really though because this is the Internet...)

Risks: 24
Hugs: 8
Current food obsessions/cravings: fruit thins
Playlists on Repeat: I Wanna Know, This is What it Feels Like, ALLTHESONGS
Books Read Since Graduation: 6  



0 comments!:

Post a Comment