Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Eating All the Bodies

Hey guys!

Today was another day. It was a fun day at the office, I feel like we are just completely weird and outlandish here. I love us though, it's like a party everyday.

Speaking of party, I went to go visit Mr. U today and then I remembered that there was freaking leftover food from Saturday night's dinner!!!!! He left it in the faculty lounge fridge, so I ate that for lunch and everything was good in the world!!!

I also hung out with Song Ha and LJ for a little in the office, LJ because she was waiting for her boy to come and Song Ha was working today. That's something I love about still being at school, I feel like I always know people. I better enjoy that while it lasts. 

Okay, I'm tired. I need da sleep yo. 

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 36 (I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS LEFTOVERS, I'M STILL COUNTING IT!!!)
Why Today Was Awesome: Best Office
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment