Saturday, August 18, 2012

Battle Scars

Hey guys!!!

I hope that Jen is having a fun time at da dorms! Exciting stuff man, exciting stuff.....

Anyways, today, we went to the Discovery Center. You know, like the place for little kids.... Four (practically) 18 year olds in a place for little kids. It was fun! Then we ate at Costco..... WHAT IS WITH MY LIFE?!?!?

Then I came home and my parents and I watched The Hunger Games. But then, I went on a random night time adventure with my neighbor/friend and her friends and it was really weird because I one of them was basically the same person as this one kid Nikolai..... Crazy things.... 

Yup, that's my life. Off to watch some Teen Wolf!

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 31 
Why Today Was Awesome: Being 5 years old...
Song Stuck in My Head: "Introducing Me" 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment