Wednesday, August 1, 2012

There's a Creepy Chicken Behind Me

Hey guys! First day, didn't lose!!! WHHEEEEWWW!!! Right now, I'm at my aunt's house in Washington. I got here yesterday and I saw a squirrel this morning. Win. Orientation isn't until tomorrow, so today, we had an adventure day. We drove out to this weird place that I don't know the name of, but it was kind of cool. It was like a mock German village town thing. So all the shops were themed accordingly. The strangest part of it was the music playing. Kinda creepy actually.


It's currently 8:15 at night and it's still light out. This is wrong. Silly sun, what are you doing with your life? 


I have a test tomorrow... A math placement test. Sups easy though...


Oh!!! And I finally got assigned my dorm, but it was a ghetto (misuse of "ghetto"!) dorm that I didn't want. So they were having this Open Room Change thing, so I was able to get one of the newer/much nicer dorms after a few hours of clicking. Whhhheeeeww!!!


Okay, I apologize for the skimpiness, but get used to it over the next few weeks, sorry about that. Okay, shooooooyyyytttsss!!!!


Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 26
Why Today Was Awesome: Nutcracker Museum (We didn't go though...)
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment