Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BEDA 15: Wallpaper Woes

Sup bahs! I unpacked about 75% of my things today at the dorms so SUCCESS! I still have some stuff to take with me on Saturday when I finally start sleeping there. 

I worked at UH today and then I'm gonna be spending Thursday and Friday at 'Iolani. This is really it. For the past two months, it hasn't felt like I graduated at all because I've been working at 'Iolani all summer. But after Friday...man. That is it (kinda). All the feels guys.

Plus, I've missed the office! Last week Friday, I worked at UH, then there was the weekend, then the Frosh Meet-n-Greet on Monday, then Move-In Day on Tuesday, then UH work today. I'm so glad to be back for the next two days!

Right now, I'm brainstorming ideas to decorate my dorm room. There is so much potential! I thought I was just gonna decorate my bulletin board but even with that all pretty and stuff, my side of the room will still be a bit bland. I hope I can actually do all of these things I'm thinking about. 

Okay, back to emails and research! 

Risks: 24
Hugs: 0
Current food obsessions/cravings: This isn't food, but I've kinda developed an obsession for Command hooks...
Playlists on Repeat: I Wanna Know
Books Read Since Graduation: 6 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment