Friday, August 24, 2012

BEDA 24: Tum Tum Time

HOME FOR THE WEEKEND WHOO!!!

I'm sitting on the couch, watching TV with Josh. Ahh, I've missed this. I've missed not having to pay for food. And not having to share a bathroom with people. I can actually look at my laptop and not have to worry about people thinking I'm weird because I'm dying of laughter. Ahh, home. I love home.

Yesterday, I was so happy that I got to eat a lot of food for only fifty cents. I was EXTREMELY HAPPY. I seriously cannot remember the last time I felt like that. But I found out today that it didn't cost fifty cents...it was a meal swipe AND fifty cents. I'm so heartbroken now.

Okay, I need to enjoy some home stuff right now. Like a TV. 

Bye guys!

--

11:06pm Add-On

Someone's drunk at the dorms and she's just spamming our Facebook group page. Um.
(I just needed some sort of medium on which to say that. That is all.)

Risks: 25 
Hugs: 0
Current food obsessions/cravings: none
Playlists on Repeat: A Puppy Named GIGGLES!
Books Read Since Graduation: 6

0 comments!:

Post a Comment