Sunday, August 5, 2012

BEDA 5: Sometimes Lightning Hits

I really enjoyed reading Kendall's August 4 post. It felt very raw to me, and genuine, and well though-out. Kendall never fails to surprise me--though I think at this point, his brilliance shouldn't be a surprise anymore. But it is because he's so quiet about it most of the time. Anyway, it was good writing.


Today, I feel nervous and excited at the same time because I register for classes tomorrow and also, registration for special programs at 'Iolani begins at midnight tonight! Tomorrow's gonna be exciting. Also, this coming week seems to be my final week to have fun because next week will be nerve-wracking just because I have to do last minute prep and I'll be moving in during that week. I don't think I'm ready for college just yet. It doesn't even feel like I've had a summer break. 


I also found something that I think could be a secret message from a younger me to current me. I've been trying to decode a string of jumbled letters from an queued Tumblr post that just got published today but they don't seem to be coming out. Unless it doesn't mean anything. But I'm pretty sure it's a code--I usually can tell if it's a code. 


Also, I FINALLY FINISHED FRANNY AND ZOOEY! WHOO! On to my fifth book... 


Risks: 24
Hugs: 0
Current food obsessions/cravings: bacon bits
Playlists on Repeat: Starkid
Books Read Since Graduation: 5!!! :)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment