Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Everyone Has Been Doing Email

Hey guys!

So today was cool! Jen came and visited and there were more mismatched adventures in the office.

But most importantly, after the creation of our amazing nut mix, it quickly depleted. Therefore, I decided to go out and buy some new nuts!!! So, it was kind of scary. I wasn't too sure what to buy, so I bought a lot. I got a normal, safe nut mix. I got a nut and fruit mix. And then, this is the YOLO, I got pretzel nuggets! PRETZEL NUGGETS!!!! Jen valiantly helped me in this whole arduous process. 

I feel like tomorrow, I'm going to show up at the office, and I'm going to be God. As Barty Crouch, Jr. said it: "I'm going to be welcomed back as hero!" (Minus the sassy Dumbledore response.) 

Yup, that's gonna be me.

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 36
Why Today Was Awesome: Nut Adventures
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment