Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Not Goodbye!

Hey guys, 

I was THIS close to forgetting to post tonight... But alas, I'm here! 

I just read Jen's post from yesterday and I really really really liked it. So much truth in one internet post. Today was the first day of school at 'Iolani and it was weird being there when I wasn't really supposed to be there. It's like I am home, in every way that Jen described it, but in a month, I won't be. As glad as I am to still have all this time on my hands, I feel as if I am prolonging the inevitable departure from "home." It feels like I'm reliving the past, only to have it torn from me so much harsher soon. 

But it's alright. Why? Well, because (in every cheesy way possible) I'm going out to find my new "home" and hopefully it will be just as great, or even greater. As Gavin so beautifully sang the other night, "Make new friends, but keep the old. Some are silver and the others gold".....

Oh god, this is getting cheesy up and down the ying yang. But that's alright! Things that are so cliché and overused are that way because they're true!

Anyway, GARLIC FREAKING CHICKEN TOMORROW!!!! 

That is all.

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 32 (MOCH CHICKEN TOO!!!)
Why Today Was Awesome: Home?
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment