Saturday, August 25, 2012

ZAP!

Hey guys!

Today was the leadership class sleepover and it was awesome!!! Because there are two periods for the first time this year, the two classes were combined in the sleepover and it went really well. I really like this group of kids. Along with me, there were Mr. U, Mr. S, Ms. Ishii, and Barnesie. 

It was fun; we had the best game of "Yes, No" I've ever seen, we played a lot of 20 questions (one of which, Barnesie used Ann Frank on me and I didn't get it, it was such a good one!), spending a lot of time with the other "adults" and just interacting with them, watching yet another group of kids go through some of the most fun activities around at 'Iolani, and being a spontaneous Super Manager in helping clean up the football game. 

Overall, it was a really fun, high energy, tiring day that I was glad that I got to be a part of. I'm going to go to bed now 'cause I'm ridicidonk tired. 

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 34 (Awwww yeah!!!!)
Why Today Was Awesome: Leadership!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment