Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BEDA 29: What Even...?

I ate too much at dinner. I'm done with my homework but I'm not sleepy though.

There was a "club fair" at the Campus Center today but I couldn't really go to it because it was during my lunch break (I was eating) and my classes. I knew that it's also tomorrow but now I fear that I missed out on other clubs that were there today because what if the clubs that were there today aren't gonna be there tomorrow?

I wanna do things and get involved. Time, time, time, time, time.

Also, in my classes, I keep coming up with ideas about what to write in my blogs and I end up writing them in my head but I become tired and lazy when it comes to sitting down in front of the computer.

Gah.

I just feel tired now for some reason. Probably all the food I ate at dinner.

Risks: 25 
Hugs: lots
Current food obsessions/cravings: warm milk
Playlists on Repeat: THIS, 2805 Miles
Books Read Since Graduation: 6   

0 comments!:

Post a Comment