Monday, August 13, 2012

BEDA 13: Zing Zing Zap!

Today was fun! But I must wait until tomorrow to tell you all about it. For now, just know that it was sups fun. Okay good night and goodbye for now everyone!

--

8/14/12 9:42 Add-on!

Yesterday (Monday) was amazing! I agree with what Kendall said--it meant a lot to both of us. For me personally, I never cease to be amazed by the sheer brilliance and awesomeness of young people. The positive energy and pure goodness that I saw yesterday throughout the orientation-sleepover-mash-up was just inspiring. I can't help but think about how great it is to witness the very beginnings of these kiddies' high school careers. Moreover, being a mentor? Surreal. It means so much to be able to help younger students just as older mentors have helped me in the past. And, of course, the mentors: Mr. U, Mr. S, Ms. Ishii. Mannnn so much love for the world.

Risks: 24
Hugs: 5
Current food obsessions/cravings: salad
Playlists on Repeat: ALLTHEPLAYLISTS
Books Read Since Graduation: 6

0 comments!:

Post a Comment