Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm Katniss?

Hey guys!

Today was finally the final installment of "Kendall Travels the World!!!" (not really though...)! I am home! For goodsies!!! (Until I leave for college in September...). Today was a good day of just relaxing at home, finally. 

One surprise that I did come home to find was that I'm getting called for jury duty??? What?!?!?! I don't even know, it was just a questionnaire thing that I have to send. I mean, if I leave for college, I kind of can't serve jury duty. Oh well, we'll see what happens. 

Also, something that I have enjoyed doing is if I ever order something online, they usually let you attach a free gift note. So what I do is write a little note to myself. For example, today, I received a package that said "For you!!! <3!!!" I'm so nice! Ha ha but no, yeah, you should try it. 

Okay, off to bed! Freshman Fun Times tomorrow!!!

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 28
Why Today Was Awesome: Garlic Bread Pizza!!!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Trouble" by Chris Rene (Success!!!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment