Sunday, August 26, 2012

BEDA 26: Fresh Mutant Apples for Sale!

Back at the dorms again! Time to do homework on a Sunday night.

I thought these habits of procrastinating and freaking out about procrastinating would just disappear now that I've graduated from 'Iolani...but I guess 'Iolani things just never really leave you. They just become....is "irrelevant" the right word? Let me explain. Normally, I would be worried that I did no homework over the weekend because I was too busy "enjoying home." I would be frantically trying to get my act together while dreading the fact that this was going to be one of those TERRIBLE nights of homework cramming and at the same time planning ahead and making sure that I had long homeroom/scholarship/any free period tomorrow to complete whatever I don't finish. See, the same worry is still in my head, though at a much lesser degree. But I also know that there's no need to worry because all I really need to do is read a chapter from American Holocaust. And that can be easily done, my friend, before I sleep and even during breakfast tomorrow and I'll still be fine.

So this is what it feels like to settle into something easier than the life I've had in the past four years. 

Something of interest! I had my smallest class (ever) on Friday. Five people. FIVE. Plus the TA. But, come on, FIVE. That's four and one, combined. Two girls, three guys. One sophomore (the other girl), and four of us freshmen. FIVE. And this is the discussion portion of the class (it's AMST 150A). It's either we're all gonna be best friends or it's going to be incredible awkward the whole semester. We'll see how this plays out. I've already kind of made my reputation in that small group as the girl who doesn't stop talking. Kinda. Just a little. But yeah, that's something to look forward to on Fridays!

Another thing of interest! I was having another panic attack earlier this evening. But I'm okay now. Geez, Jen.

Okay, well, I have to go and read all the pages I mentioned above. Without the unnecessary worrying of course. Who does that nowadays...........................................

Risks: 25 
Hugs: 2
Current food obsessions/cravings: none
Playlists on Repeat: A Puppy Named GIGGLES!
Books Read Since Graduation: 6 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment