Sunday, July 29, 2012

Guys, I got this!

Hey guys! After an incredibly fail week last week, I am here and in the rules! Blogging for this BEDA will be kinda tough, but I'm sure I can do it? Hopefully.....


Anyways, as we speak, I am watching Monsters Inc. on TV right now, and Sully just left Boo in her room and there are so many feels in my soul. This, like most Pixar movies, has so many feels. That's partially why I'm not very excited for Monster University because how can there be feels without any Boo in it?!?!?


Also, this week I finally did get a lot of things done. I cleaned my room, finally, after wanting to do it for the past six months. I leave in two days for Seattle and I still have a lot of other stuff that I need to do, but, we'll see what happens. 


Ha ha ha ha the little kid who is just as unamused as the Queen........


Sorry.


Okay, whale, that was enough for this week........ Until next time?...... 


Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 26
Why This Week Was Awesome: Productivity
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment