Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chocolate. Always Your Valentine.

:D!


Hi! This week, not many new or exciting things have been happening. I've just been trying to get everything under control and ready for the rest of the summer. It still feels like things haven't slowed down since the end of school, but that's alright. I mean, that period, for me, between early May and practically mid-late June, was probably the busiest/most stressful point in my life. There was just so much going on and I just wanted to sleep through all of it. 


Now that more time has past and things have settled a little, I find comfort in knowing that things will be slow again once I start school up, even though that's gonna be completely crazy and terrifying, but hey, one thing at a time. 


Okay, I'm tired and I want to read and play video games and watch movies and eat food and sleep. So, we'll see what happens. 


Bai guiz!


Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 22
Why This Week Was Awesome:
Song Stuck in My Head: "Fine by Me" by Andy Grammer

0 comments!:

Post a Comment