Monday, July 9, 2012

The State of My Hair (Recreated)

I just deleted my post yesterday accidentally. But I will have you know that I DID post for last week. Ahhh, I'm so bummed now. Time to recreate it! Go!


--


Last night, at LJ's grad party, I was reminded of general hair issues multiple times:
1) LJ curled her hair and I thought she looked beautiful.
2) Rebecca had just cut her hair.
3) Kendall asked when I'm gonna cut my hair.
4) John touched my hair.
5) Tiare told me, quite forcefully, not to shave my head.


So I went home thinking about my hair. I woke up thinking about my hair. And when I went to church, this Asian girl sat in the pew right in front of me so I stared at her hair the whole time and I was also thinking about my hair. 


WELLIGUESSALLICANSAYNOWISYOLO. The thing with hair is that there's no going back, at least for a while. So yeah. YOLO? YOLO. After all that, I now have a headache and I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that I'm dehydrated. It's probably all the chemicals.


Anyway, that's about it for now. This week was pretty much work and summery stuff. Oh! WE WENT TO PURIKURA! I can now see why Win is so addicted to it. It was crazy fun, not gonna lie. I haven't been reading a lot. I should. It's been a week since my last book. MUST READ!


Risks: 23 (the hair thing totally counts)
Hugs: 6
Current food cravings/obsessions: water, RAMEN!
Playlist(s) on repeat: Like an N, But Not Really
Books Read Since Graduation: 4

0 comments!:

Post a Comment