Sunday, July 1, 2012

So call me maybe!

I forgot to do this after school finished--my weekly titles!


Senior Year: Book 1
Week 1: Hey Ssssenio12!
Obvs.
Week 2: JUMP? No?
And the risk-taking journey begins.
Week 3: Hard Choices
This had something to do with the first risk I contemplated taking on in the beginning of the year but ultimately did not go through with it. Apparently, it was a hard choice.
Week 4: Expecto Patronum
I think the week before had been particularly stressful and hard, not only for me but for a lot of us. So to ward off the dementors away, I tried to do cast Patronuses.
Week 5: Your Reason Why
Whoa, this is quite obscure. I think I know what this is talking about, but I'm not sure...
Week 6: GUITAR SOLO
Week 7: 155 MPH ACE
Week 8: FLAWLESS 1AR
These three weeks were, as the titles suggest, adrenaline- and pressure-filled.
Week 9: 3 Days of NOW
A short and welcome breather from all the work and stress.
Week 10: Coming Home 2011 (For the Holidays!)
Homecoming Week, of course.
Week 11: "Forever the Name on My Lips"
NANOWRIMO!!
Week 12: "Pirate Ships and Purple Clouds"
Again, Nanowrimo...
Week 13: Honestly
Ooh, what was this...?
Week 14: Headstrong WEAKNESS
Aw, well, this doesn't sound good. Judging from the Nano scrawls and notes all over the pages, I was struggling with the story (like, finishing it) and school.
Week 15: Irrelevant!
What? How can a week be irrelevant?
Week 16: JayCee
All the nano-feels...?
Week 17: I SMELL CHRISTMAS
Of course!
Week 18: *sigh...small smile*
I think this was a happy thing.
Week 19: "Chin Up, Soldier."
Hooray to necessary self-lifting!


Senior Year: Book 2
Week 20: Second Sem Swag
Aww yeah, alliteration. WHAT.
Week 21: Change for the Better
I'm not sure to what I was referring, but this was my birthday week, so...
Week 22: Give
The first week of our 29 days of gift-giving!
Week 23: LGDTB!
That means Let's Get Down to Business!
Week 24: Forever is a Long Time
It is.
Week 25: ORANGE
Trying to fight off a mean cold.
Week 26: SHIT HAPPINESS LIFE
Truths.
Week 27: Rainnnnnnnnn
Water fell from the sky. Lots of it.
Week 28: Strangely Well
I was well. In a strange way?
Week 29: "May the 4th Quarter Odds Be Ever in Your Favor!"
Ahh, Hunger Games. This was from Mr. U's daily nametag.
Week 30: More Real than Before
All the college results came in the mail this week.
Week 31: EPIC 
STATES WEEK!
Week 32: Hurt
After States...
Week 33: HOLY! 15 DAYS INTERROBANG
I realized that I had 15 days of actual school days left before APs.
Week 34: The Wire
Getting down to it...
Week 35: AP WEEK #1
Ew, how bland of me.
Week 36: 
Week 37:
Week 38: 


After AP WEEK #1, the notebook is blank. I guess I had no need for a planner anymore after that. I mean, after APs, I basically just went to homeroom and scholarship and worked.


And now, I need a new one. I think a weekly/monthly planner will work just fine now that my schedule, which has necessitated a 2-page-spread-per-day type of planner for the past four years, is different. So I am off to get one!



Risks: 22
Hugs: 1
Current food cravings/obsessions: fruit
Playlist(s) on repeat: Basically my entire Musics Library on iTunes...
Books Read Since Graduation: 3


0 comments!:

Post a Comment