Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yellow is The Last of the Prime Whole Numbers

So, not gonna lie, I just woke up from a nap. So much sleep!!! My thought process before I took a nap was "Hey, tomorrow's extended. Psh, no homework." And then I slept. But regardless, tomorrow and Thursday are our VERY LAST EXTENDED PERIODS OF OUR ENTIRE LIVES INTERRORBANG


Exciting stuff that is. Yes? Yes. Well, even though every day is a last (For example, today was the last basic cycle three on a Tuesday in the third week of the fourth quarter ever) but not all of them are as exciting. Seven more weeks of school. WHAT? Yes. 


Tomorrow is the Trigstar competition. Who's excited? Kendall is. Yup. It is true. It will be a fun time all around. 


ALL AROUND! 


Today, Tiffany ate her salad like a bunny. It was rather interesting to watch. She loves bunnies, so she is often compared to one, but this was a tad bit ridicidonk in similarness. 


Yup. I am hungry. I wish to eat. Do you wish to eat? 'Cause I do. Can I have some food? No? Please? Even if I was homeless and didn't have anything? Still no? That's cool. I don't like eating..... Kay bye. 


Books Read: 7 
Why Today Was Awesome: 4th Graders!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Somebody That I Used To Know"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment