Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 12: I Will Miss Extended Schedule Days

Hola y'all. States started today so let's all take some time to send some positive vibes toward Kamehameha right now. *sending positive vibes, positive vibes, positive vibes, positive vibes*


Okay, today was the very last extended of the year and our group of friends went on a Mexican adventure to commemorate/celebrate it. Unfortunately, I couldn't because I am in charge of Spanish tutoring this week and had to stay on campus for lunch. BOOOOOOOOOO. 


So, my day went like this:


I had a 70-minute free period 4 during which I set up more of Kendall's clues, hung out in the SAO, ate some delicious macadamia nut and chocolate chip cookies (thanks Mr. U!), and...yep, that was it. 


Then I took the bio test for another 70 minutes. Fun. No, seriously, it kind of was. I talked about camels in one of my essays.


Then I had an hour of free time because of meeting period and I had previously planned to go to Lower School to work on the Fair chairs but I remembered that I was supposed to make signs for Kienen and Cole before they leave for Kamehameha today so I hunted down Rachel by looking in all of the labs (because all the debaters were doing some last minute printing) so that she and I could make them together but she was taking a chem quiz because they're excused from school tomorrow so I just left her a note and borrowed some markers and crayons from the SAO and worked on the signs at benches. (Whew!) They're small and colorful signs. Then Rachel came over after her quiz and we made four. Kienen and Cole had made us signs at states last year, so we thought it was fitting to do the same for them this year. Whoo!


Then there was a 45-minute lunch and I went to Nangaku for the SHS tutoring and I just studied for my Spanish vocab quiz because only two tutees showed up and there were, like, six tutors. Then I left after the bell rang.


And now I had another 70 minutes of free time. Siena and I worked on our bio group paper at CCO. Well, I worked on it. Siena sat next to me and studied Spanish vocab. But she picked myosin for our group's investigation. It wasn't that hard. Anyway, we did all the "harder" stuff that period and Zobian's supposed to do the easier ones and we should all be good.


And then 70 minutes of Spanish. We did all the writing stuff of the AP exam. And took our quiz.


Then school was over! I went to Ala Wai today. We played Minute to Win It! Our team lost but it was kinda fun. There were pedometers available for us so Kei wanted to run laps after. For fun. There aren't a lot of people for whom I'd run laps but Kei is adorable so I couldn't say, "No, I don't want to run laps around the playground for fun." So I ran laps around the playground. Not for fun, but for Kei. *sigh* Oh the things I do for this kid....


And then it was time to go home and do homework. My life is awesome. 


THERE WAS SO MUCH FREE TIME! I had a total of....*adding*....245 minutes of free time today. I'm so gonna miss Extended Schedule Days so badly. But then again, college can be, like, an extended schedule day EVERY DAY, so.............................


The past BEDA posts have all been about me and my stress and my stuff. How selfish of me. Sorry. I will try to give you something profound soon. After this week...sorry, again.


Risks: 18
Hugs: Uhh, too many, I hugged as many States-bound speech and debaters as I could find today...
Current food obsessions/cravings: furikake rice
Playlist(s) on Repeat: "Sunny Days on End"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment