Sunday, April 1, 2012

All That Counts Is Here and Now.

Hey guiz, 


ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER AWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE MONTH OF BEDA!??!?!?!?!? 


You are? 


Oh.


Me too.


Anyways, yes, BEDA time. And this month will probably be one of the more cray months of my time because there is a LOT of stuff goin' down, but I am excited!!!!


Anywaysies, I slept 'til 1:30 today.... Who does that? I seriously haven't slept in that late since probably summer. I hate waking up late. Especially today. It was super hot when I woke up so I was all MEHHHH. And, I have a butt load of things to do today. But that's alright I guess, I got the allotted amount of sleep for teenage growth times. Okay, well, I do have other MUCH more important things to do, but do know, that I am PUMPED for all the APRIL fun times that shall be had this month. I'm excited! Are you? 


Books Read: 6
Why Today Was Awesome: BEDA!!!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Glad You Came" by The Wanted

0 comments!:

Post a Comment