Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Backyard was a Mountain?

......hi......


SOOOOOoOOOOoOO!


TOMORROW IS FAIR! W00t!


We also have a slightly silly half day discussion, but that's alright because that means we don't have any class tomorrow what what!


Today was cool for a few reasons. In Leadership, we did this thing called a Consultancy Protocol, which is when a big faculty member would bring up an issue for the students to discuss and we go through this entire long process about doing the thing and stuff. So, when we did it today, we spilt the class into two so it was more intimate for the groups to really get into the discussions. 


The cool part of it, though, was that it went so awesomely. Like, the class did a great job, they were really on top of the conversation and were really civil with each other. AND, I was actually really nervous going into it because I was kind of the person in charge of the whole thing, but I nailed it. I honesty think I did well (which is not something I say often)...


Well, this has been fun BEDA.......


Books Read: 7 
Why Today Was Awesome: Zumba was pretty fun to watch
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment