Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 23: Appa Did Not Eat Momo

This is gonna be a sups short post. Sups short! Gots tos works ons stuffs. 


My hands and arms still hurt. I'm using a towel and a folded sheet now. Bleh.


I baked a carrot cake yesterday. And I added some frosting-glaze. Yums. 


And I watched the Lakers game. World Peace so totally did NOT elbow the OKC guy on purpose...he was totally just celebrating his dunk. I mean, COME ON.


I don't like Azula. She's so mean and bossy. I love watching her get her comeuppance at the very end of the series. Well, I like watching terrible people get their comeuppance in general...


This morning, I woke up from a dream about three different people making promises to me. But I don't remember what they promised, just that they were really important. And, then, I saw lots of really pretty doors slam closed in front of me, one by one. What is going on in my subconscious.... 


Okay, bye bye for now.



Risks: 18
Hugs: None so far
Current food cravings/obsessions: hmmm
Playlist(s) on repeat: "Sunny Days on End," "We Could Happen You Know (If Only You Showed Up Once in a While," and "Add 30 Years + variations"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment