Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Love The View From Up Here, Warm Sun and Wind in my Ear

Something that struck me today was when Barnsie said something along the lines of "You will have a really good group of friends in college, so that you will have two really awesome friend groups. So when you go home, you will have your home friends, and at school, you will have your school friends. You will be happy all the time, yet sad all the time too." 


I basically interpreted that as "You're gonna suffer, but you'll be happy about it." And as wrong as Ron may have been in the prediction, I still feel as if there is some truth to that statement. Why do we suffer? To learn from the pain and sorrows of life, right? There are so many reasons to be down and unhappy and to ultimately suffer, but why let that get you down? Be happy that you're suffering, because you're going to learn from it and you will be better after, knowing that you have gone through it. 


I know that this isn't what Barnsie meant either, but they are still interesting thoughts. Oh, and I'm not suffering or anything, I just thought it was an interesting subject. Oh, well, I mean, I am kind of suffering, silly tiny chickens. I really want to sleep, but life seems to have other plans. 


Oh, and since we are going with the theme of exciting life news: I am going to UW. I signed and sent the papers yesterday/today. Ahh! Exciting I suppose - Hold on. My Poop-Dar is going off. Not gonna lie, I have an AMAZING Poop-Dar. Anyways. College. Life. Fun times. FUNNNNNN TIMMMMMEEEESSSS!!!!


Books Read: 6
Why Today Was Awesome: Soul Explosion!!! 
Song Stuck in My Head: "Rhythm of Love" by REBECCA AND RACHEL AND TIFFANY THEY ARE SO AMAZING I WANT THEIR BABIES IN MY STOMACH!!!!!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment