Monday, April 23, 2012

That's What Love Is

Sorry for doing this, but Jen brought up something super interesting that I wanted to comment on. She said that she enjoys watching "bad guys" get their comeuppance. Her example being Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender. But you see, that's where we are different, I hate Azula just as much as the next person, especially when she is going all crazy psycho B-Word mode, but in the end, when Katara covers her in water, then freezes it so she can tie her up to the water grate thing, and then lets go of the water and we see Azula screaming and flailing and sobbing because she lost, I can't help but feel so bad for her. And I know that she deserved it and that she is a BAD person, but I do. 


Not only for Azula though, but for Fire Lord Ozai, Umbridge, and countless other bad people who don't deserve what's right, but I can't help but want to give it to them anyway.


Interesting thoughts... 


Books Read: 7 
Why Today Was Awesome: Hair cut? NO!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Adult Female" by Hank Green (ALL THE FEELLLLSSS!!!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment