Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 28: My Day Has Consisted of Babies, the Playoffs, the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and The Scarlet Letter

OMG THE MAVS VS. OKC GAME INTERROBANG. I'm so mad right now. I was biting my nails the whole afternoon as I was working on my English presentation on The Scarlet Letter and tracking the score on the NBA website. Mavs were up 98 to 97 and then freaking Durant had to score 2 points with 1.5 seconds left in the game. FREAKING 1.5 SECONDS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They were so close!!! AHHH!


Yeps. NBA Playoffs started today. And I'm so nervous for the Mavs...


As I mentioned, I've been working all afternoon on my English stuffs. I should have finished it earlier but I had to go to a christening party last minute. Aiyo. Now I'm trying to finish the visual part of my presentation as quickly as possible so I can start that bio paper (still trying to figure out what I should write about...gonna have to get creative).


Anyway, I planned on blogging after finishing my English review page, but all I can think about are the Mavs. I can't believe Nowtizki took the full first half to get in the game. Terry should have played more. AHHHH! So frustrated! Game 2 is in Oklahoma again. Did I mention how nervous I am for my babies??? GAH.


Oh, and also, the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Oh Kimmel and Obama...


Risks: 18
Hugs: 9 (fam party so...)
Current food cravings/obsessions: roasted pecans
Playlist(s) on repeat: "The [Ninja] Master"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment