Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eats Shoots and Leaves

So this morning, I wrote a story about a crystal orb... Yup. It happened. 


*Cue Intro Music*


Oh, hey there, I didn't see you guys *puts down painting of panda*, I was just admiring some art. Anyway I wanted to talk to you guys today about first dates. *Cut to first date reenactment*


-Hi
-.....
-HI!
-Oh, were you talking to me?
-.....
-Sorry about that....
-Do you want to eat, Charlie?
-WHAT?!?!? NO!!!!! Why would I want to eat Charlie?!?!
-.... I meant, do you want to eat *pause* Charlie.
-Oh.....
-.....


*Cut back to normal setting*


AND SCENE!!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That was my script for this blog post, as if it was a vlog post...... Bye guys.....


Books Read: 7 
Why Today Was Awesome: Hogwarts Hotline!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Adult Female" by Hank Green

0 comments!:

Post a Comment