Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 18: BYE BYE BRACES INTERROBANG

Guysguysguysguysguysguesswhatguesswhatguesswhat]]]


MY BRACES ARE COMING OFF NEXT MONTH!!! NEXT MONTH!!! YAY!!! 


My appointment is on May 23, the week after prom, but it’s okay because I’m glad that it’s happening before baccalaureate and graduation! Yessss! I will actually…baccalaureatize…and graduate with a smile unhindered by metal tracks across my teeth.


I got my braces over the spring break when I was in eighth grade so I have had them on for a little over four years now (FOUR YEARS!). I mean, it’s not as bad as Gavin having his on for seven years (SEVEN YEARS!) but still, four years is a long time (A LONG TIME!) That’s, like, 2/9 of my life (2/9!). I can’t even imagine myself without them anymore (NOPE!). I am so stoked (SO STOKED!). 


I’m currently listening to a celebratory playlist (LET’S CELEBRATE WITH MUSIC!). Right now, I’m listening to my jam, the Carpenters’ version of “Please Mr. Postman” (PLEASE MR. POSTMAN!) which has nothing to do with saying goodbye to braces or celebrating in general (NOTHING!) but this song is seriously perfect for all of my feels no matter what they are (PERFECT!). 


Risks: 18
Hugs:
Current food cravings/obsessions: porkchops with shoyu and furikake rice 
Playlist(s) on Repeat: “Awkwardly Celebratory for No Good Reason (But You Don’t Need One)”

0 comments!:

Post a Comment