Thursday, April 5, 2012

Somewhere Only We Know

Hi!


So, my life. 


Last night, I didn't want to come to school today. I didn't do any homework. I was super tired. I wanted to sleep forever. But I didn't. I came to school. I scrounged up some homework and had a very productive day. Which is awesome. But you know what's gonna be a party? The Trigstar competition next Wednesday. W0000000TTTTT!!!!! 


Also, I was bored (more like avoiding doing real things) and I ended up watching the first episode of Game of Thrones even though I told myself I would read the books first. It was really good. Now I imagine that I won't be able to stop. I just can't help myself!!!


Anyways, three day weekend? Three day weekend. I have a life to catch up on. And when I say that, I mean that I have neglected many of my duties. Not anymore! 


Fun times, I had a super awkward Facebook moment a few minutes ago. I have set it up so that it sends me a notification every time one of my close friends posts a status update. So my friend did just that, they posted a status update and I got a notification for it. However, I didn't look at the notification well enough, and thought that they were talking to me. So I commented as if they posted it on my wall....... I'm gonna die now. 


Books Read: 6
Why Today Was Awesome: Adventures!!!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Rhythm of Love" by Amazingness

0 comments!:

Post a Comment