Monday, April 16, 2012

Passion for Compassion

The otter dance? What? No......


So, today, I had something awesome happen to me. So, every once in a while, when I'm driving home, I feel a little cranky because it's a long and boring drive, so I convince myself that I deserve a prize. This prize being, FRO YO! So, there's this small little Fro Yo place that's pretty much on the way home from my house, and I get some delicious frozen yogurt. They have this amazing "Hawaiian Delight" flavor that is the best thing on the entire planet. Anyway, I've gone kind of often enough where they gave me this stamp card, that they stamp it each time that I get another Fro Yo and after the seventh stamp, I get one Fro Yo for free. So, last time, I finally got the seventh stamp and I was so excited. So then today, I walked into the Fro Yo place, stamp card in pocket, pumped about life. I got my yogurt, put on my toppings, and trotted over to the cashier. I put the Fro Yo down on the scale and handed the card to the lady. Life was good! But alas, it turned out that the card was only good for 10 ounces of yogurt and I still owed the lady 41 cents. You see, this would have been no big deal IF I wasn't so cocky that I didn't even bother to bring my wallet. So, I say, as ashamed as possible, "I don't have any money on me..." and immediately she says "Oh, that's all right!" AWESOME!


Books Read: 7 
Why Today Was Awesome: Dance party!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Superluv"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment