Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Name, Dear Brutus, Is What You Fear

Want to know how I spent my day today? Freaking reading freaking Maureen Johnson's book "The Name of the Star" that was so freaking amazing that I just CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!! It was soooo gooooooodddd!!!!


Okay, so, one thing about this book that did catch me off guard was that it is FANTASY!!!! (Not fantasy in the sense of like dragons and castles and such, but it's just something that is not real at all) and that's super tricky because practically the first half of the book seems so real and plausible, but then it just changes!!! SOOO GOOOODDD!!!! I can't even. Like, Maureen made it such a fun and exciting book, while keeping it funny and serious and so many other amazing things. Maureen, I love you!


Anyway, that was my life. I still have to write that silly Bio paper, but pssh, I know a guy who will do it for me for a couple of good 80's albums. (lololololololololololol) 


...... I'm a nerd ........


Books Read: 8 (W0000TTT!!!)
Why Today Was Awesome: FREAKING MAUREEN JOHNSON!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction........

0 comments!:

Post a Comment