Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 27: #BOOM

HOME AT LAST FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE WEEKS.
It feels good to sleep on my own bed. 


I want to spend some time with my bed, so this one's gonna be another quick one. 


School was good. Of course it was good, it's a Friday!


After school, we had the Lower School Big Brothers/Sisters party. That was fun. 


Then, Kendall and I set up our final four projects for Smalls over the phone. Excited to do some awesome stuff for some awesome people.


Kendall's post today, can I just say, is pretty awesome on so many levels. I have much more to say on this topic, something that I realized today in Bio and I promise to discuss it all here this weekend before BEDA is over (on Monday) but right now, I need some quality time with My Bed. For, like, more than 8 hours tonight.


Mmmmm, hello My Bed. I have missed you so much...


Risks: 18
Hugs: 3
Current food cravings/obsessions: I just want some water...
Playlist(s) on repeat: "The [Ninja] Master"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment