Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 22: There's a Place for Us

I'm posting early today because I have lots of homework and such. After two days of fun, I need to do some of a different type. 


It is very unfortunate that Kendall didn't post last night. I really wanted and wished that this would be the month where both of us really do BEDA legitly--and I've been doing so well, if I do say so myself! But alas, "the world is not a wish-granting factory" (Green). I posted at 9:40ish last night and I actually texted Kendall to remind him to blog! And then I checked back at 12:15ish and there was no new post after my Saturday one. So much sadness right now, man.


Okay, today, I have to be extra focused on my work because although I finished actual homework-homework on Thursday night before Fair Friday, I still have to write some short answers and essays and my bacc speech. And also, this upcoming Friday is the 27th, our day on John's calendar! We have to get ready for that by Tuesday. Also, I have to read and review three chapters for Gov and prep a presentation for my review day in English. All of which involves typing and such--which sucks because I seriously think that I have carpal tunnel syndrome on both hands. Some of my fingers have been numbing on and off these past two days like they're paralyzed. Plus, I feel slight pain on the median nerves along my forearms. I have to put a towel underneath my wrists and my arms as I type. I hope this doesn't get worse; rest and exercise are supposed to make it better.


So far, nothing interesting has happened on this beautiful Sunday morning. Other than the fact that I made some breakfast and it was good. Yep. It's still kinda early. So yeah.



Risks: 18
Hugs: None so far
Current food cravings/obsessions: nothing (gasp)
Playlist(s) on repeat: "Sunny Days on End," "We Could Happen You Know (If Only You Showed Up Once in a While," and "Add 30 Years + variations"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment