Friday, April 6, 2012

An Awful Lot of Running

So, I can honestly say that I basically spent the entire day watching Game of Thrones. Yup... That is my life...


Oh, but something that I did do that was a lot of fun was practicing for the Trig-Star competition. I even timed myself, and I can do the first portion of the exam pretty quickly. But, it's always the last problem that's super hard and takes like three years. Bleh. I'm gonna have to ask my math teacher for help. 


I've also spent a good portion of the day bathing my scientific calculator in the sunlight so it will get so more battery power after spending a year in solitude. Poor calculator. I sometimes always feel like everything I own belongs in Toy Story, that they all come alive when I leave the room. That's why I sometimes have a hard time throwing things away, I feel like they will feel neglected or hurt.


I'm weird.


Okay, off to dance the night away!


Books Read: 6
Why Today Was Awesome: Sam!
Song Stuck in My Head: "

0 comments!:

Post a Comment