Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Ripper?

Today, with Mr. U, I had a proposal/presentation with a bunch of high-up adult people at my school. I was kind of sups nervous for it because it was different than everything that I have ever done before. I mean, I have done presentations for classes, but this was different. It was much more real life. REAL LIFE GUYS???? WHAT IS THIS??? Anyway, I felt super good about it afterward. Adults are easily impressed by technology so it was a lot easier since they all responded so positively. 


Anyways, we also started working on our final project website for Advanced Creative Writing and it seems like it can be really cool! I had fun working on it in class. It was a good time! 


Bleh, I must got studys for Bio, fun stuff!!!


Books Read: 7 
Why Today Was Awesome: NAILED It! (And the Mac and Cheese was pretty awesome too!!!)
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment