Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 14: Should I Title this Post with a Question?

Advance post! If you are reading this and it is Saturday, it means that Kendall was really nice for clicking the "Publish" button for me seeing as right now, like, at this very moment as you are reading this, I am either competing or at the awards banquet. 


So, yes, today was the final day of states. (Except it's not because as I'm typing this, it's Friday, so clearly, tomorrow is the final day of states...)


Today's post will be short so that we can force Kendall to write about something significant and profound. Go for it, Kerms!


Also, hi Kirsten. I'm sorry that you had to spend over an hour reading 30+ of our posts the other night. (She had to catch up because she stopped reading for a while after our 29 Gifts adventure...but now she's all caught up, I think, so....HI KIRSTEN! Make sure you read Kendall's posts, too, please! Ho tanks a bah...)...Oh! I just got your text. TALK ABOUT COINCIDENCE!


Bye guys! For now, at least. Updates on Sunday, I promise!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment