Monday, April 2, 2012

How To Be A Cat Detective

Hey! Hi! Hello!


So, Jen's got some good points there, you knows, with metaphorical resonances and such. But first, I got to say, that I am an EXTREMELY observant person. Like, I kind of pride myself on the fact that I am able to notice so much. I mean, it's little things that anyone could really notice, but no one really takes the time to care or look. But the thing is, all the things that I do notice and think about, are literal. Jen has a much different mind set than I do. I think about the way things are and how they got there, whereas Jen tries to make connections out of them. In more basic terms, Jen looks at life as if it is literature or some form of written work, while I look at life as if it is a math problem and try to figure out why the answer is what it is. I look for concrete, definite answers. She makes her answers. 


I think my way is better...


Anyways, there was Ice Cream Social fun times today, in which I met all these small children. It made me think about how ridiculously easy it is for me to talk to one of them, but when I'm in their position, I am just as awkward and quiet. Oh I wish college will be as easy as that was. Oh, and I was eating the ice cream out of the tub and the lady got mad at me. (It was empty anyway!!!!)


Books Read: 6
Why Today Was Awesome: "Junot Díaz! I am!"
Song Stuck in My Head: "Glad You Came" by The Wanted

0 comments!:

Post a Comment