Thursday, August 1, 2013

Here We Go Again.....

Hey guys!

HAPPY BEDA!!!!! WOOOOOO!!! BEDA!!!!!!...... Beda..... Ha ha yup, it's BEDA time! That means daily posts that are probably going to be completely terrible, but you know what? YOLO!

So, umm, you know.... Oh god... What are blogging? I need to get good at this again. Whale, that's assuming that I was once good at this. 

ANYWAY, today, I went to da beach to hang out with a BUNCH of people whom I haven't really seen at all this summer. So, you know, that was a fun time and all. 

I have to work for the first time this week tomorrow. I'm kind of excited to go back. It's been weird having a "normal" summer. Which basically means doing nothing. I feel like I need to be productive again. Even though I've actually been kind of productive these past few days.

But yeah, BEDA, I've missed you..... Hopefully this will be a good month. 

To BEDAugst 2013!


Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Friends!
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment