Friday, August 2, 2013

Blood Has Been Shed This Night

Hey guys!

Ahhhh BEDA day 2!!!! I'm gonna do my best to ignore the elephant in the room (Jen's #fail...)... ha ha but anyway, today I went back to work finally. It's kind of weird because it was the first day I worked this week, so it felt like a Monday, but it was a Friday, but yesterday was Tuesday... 

Yeah, erm, so, I spent a good portion of this morning being angry at the world because we wanted to use these two pictures for the catalog for Special Programs, but they weren't perfect. So I said that I would go and fix them up using my magic and such. It took me so long to first even find a computer that had the right software, then I had to sneak into the yearbook room and hope that I wouldn't be caught, and then I still couldn't get rid of the stupid red shirt guy, so I had to just tone down his shirt, but it still pained my soul.... The struggle though...

Ha ha nah, 'twas a good day. But I am decently tired though.... Off to sleep? Hopefully. Hopefully I'll have a better post tomorrow. Hey, want to here a good chemistry joke? Naaaaaaaaa. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: 
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: "Ode to Sleep" by twenty one pilots 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment