Saturday, August 3, 2013

Somebody Stole My Car Radio

Hey guys!

So, do you ever just go through your old things, remembering your life and such? Whale, I kind of need to do that a lot. It's more that I have a really bad memory and I can't remember, like, anything. So, I usually find myself looking back through different things. Sometimes it's blog posts, sometimes it's text messages, sometimes it's old notes and things that I have. Today, it was my YouTube watch history. Yup. That is my life. 

It's actually kind of fun to be able to look back through something and see how you life kind of changed. I mean, I could see things changing as I went through my watch history. I could see my interests evolving. There was different emphasis on different people or things as time went on. It was just really cool and interesting to see. 

Also, yesterday, I showed Mr. Yamamoto my midterm from the online class that I'm taking right now. And a few weeks ago, he read one of my old 9th grade history papers. It was cool because he said that he could see an obvious difference between the two. How my writing as matured and grown over these past 5 years. I mean, yeah, he read only a little snippet from each time period, but the fact that you can see something like that. You can watch someone grow and change before your eyes just like that. 

I don't know, I just thought it was interesting. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: 
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment