Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie

Hey guys!

I honestly cannot even comprehend that BEDA is almost over? Like, what? That's just so weird to me. Anyway, today was a good time. I got to talk to Jen. And you know Jen, she was being all reasonable and responsible. Blegh. But nah, it was good. I needed that kind of input. It's never good for me when I just come up with some idea and linger on it forever without getting feedback. 

Erm, you see that song at the bottom? Go look it up. Would you believe that I memorized the rap to that song? I don't believe. But it's true. Don't judge me. This is my life. 

Anyway, remember that project that I had at the beginning of the month that I was excited about then forgot about? Whale, I'm gonna go work on that right now. Kay bay!!!!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)  
Why Today Was Awesome: Productivity
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: "Ode to Sleep" by twenty one pilots

0 comments!:

Post a Comment