Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Failure's Still Something I Can Say I Achieved

Hey guys!

So, today was a work day, as usual. It was kind of interesting though. I helped out in another office because there wasn't much in ours. When I was there, they just had a list of things for me to do and they were telling me to do them. It was different from my normal work because there are a bunch of things that I'm responsible for and I know that I need to do them, but I kind of do them in my own time. I don't know which one I like more, I just found it interesting. 

Yeah, later tonight we're gonna go see the "midnight premiere" of the new Percy Jackson movie. Hopefully it will be good. Oh, and today since I was doing super mindless work, I was watching Supernatural and now I'm in the middle of the season 3 finale. Let's just say this. FEELS. 

Okay, I'm off to eat dinner and do my homework. Kay.... BAI!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Mindless things
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment