Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'll Check In Tomorrow If I Don't Wake Up Dead

Hey guys!

Sorry again for the place holder post. I went to Rebecca's house last night for a dinner thing and it was fun! We played Guitar Hero and Just Dance and if it wasn't obvious enough already, I totally won. You should have seen my moves though, they were kind of legendary. 

But yeah! It was a fun night. It was another day in the long line of days in which I woke up and left to do just one thing. I think my routine is going to slowly go back to normal though especially since I'm working most of next week. 

But yeah, off to do homework... Bleh. Kay bAI!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Late Night Workouts
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment