Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Take Pride in What is Sure to Die

Hey guys!

Today was kind of a cool day. I actually did work all day. I mean, I was basically busy for the whole day, which was cool. I like keeping busy for the most part. Even though I did a lot of walking. Eh. Walking. 

Then after school I kind of randomly went to diner with Mr. U and Barnesie. I mean, for the most part it was great, but I totes was third wheeling. You know them... I honestly caught Barnesie rubbing his arm against Mr. U's arm at one point. Like. Guys. C'mon. You aren't fooling anyone. Ha ha but nah, it was cool. Talking to them is always so much fun. I wish I had the types of conversations that I had with them with other people in my life. 

Yeah. Anyway. Almost done with BEDA. Sadface? I don't know. I'm tired right now so I'm probably gonna sleep... BAI!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)  
Why Today Was Awesome: Productivity
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment