Thursday, August 15, 2013

Does It Almost Feel Like Nothing's Changed At All

#realtalk

Today is dedicated to writing my 2,500 word final exam. I started at about 10 this morning. I got about 700 words in an hour or two, then I struggled writing more from there. My solution? A full bottle of extra strength 5 hour energy. I've never taken it before. It was a YOLO. I figured, what's college without some poor decision making. 

Because of that I was able to get about 1000 words in an hour. I was super focused. The problem however, now I'm really focused on NOT writing my paper. I have about 4 and half hours before it's due and I need about 500 more words. Easy right? 

This day has been ridiculous, but a good kind of ridiculous, you know? 

Off to write some more. Maybe...

BAI!


Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: ENERGY!
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment