Monday, August 19, 2013

Some See a Pen, I See a Harpoon

Hey guys!

Today was the new freshman orientation. It was kind of really cool for a lot of reasons. Like, the newbies were excited and ready to start school. There was so much awesome there. I always love doing stuff like this because I always am surrounded by such amazing people and it's always so inspiring. It makes me want to go out and do so much good. 

So much great stuff. I can't even. Also, today was a taco travesty, no #FieryDLT today. But fear not! I have not given up hope! I WILL eat one soon! I must!

Okay. Tired. BAI! 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it) 
Why Today Was Awesome: So many reasons. New freshman. Amazing mentors. So much zapping. Taco dedication. Everything. 

Books Read: 6 

Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment