Sunday, August 25, 2013

BEDA 24: It is ok, you can hate me...

Then I flew out of LA and got to Chicago...and then landed in DC. I had a car company pick me up, got to my dorm, unpacked, then took a risk and hit the metro and went exploring kinda by myself. Mostly because I couldn't stay inside my unfamiliar and empty dorm room. I needed to go out and find nature that reminded me of home. But even then, it was a different kind of nature. I was at a park with crabapple trees and squirrels. What even...

Yep the 24th was emotional. I am not gonna lie, I cried like a baby when I realized how far away from home I was and how alone I felt. But I think that was just because I spent the entire trip by myself and arrived in an empty dorm room (the others had gone out before I got there), and I felt really emotional. But it got better once the others came back and we hung out. It is good that I am not completely alone here.

Risks Taken: 56!
Books Read Since Graduation: 10
Thank You Notes Written: 15
Hours Spent (Legit) Traveling So Far in August: 58.779

0 comments!:

Post a Comment