Sunday, August 25, 2013

BEDA 25: You guys know I am sorry right?

I am. I am really sorry that this has become a failure of a BEDA. It was the trips. Blame the trips! The first few days I was pretty good, then I left for the east coast, came back and The Boyfriend (ha!) came to visit, and then left for the east coast again. Like, what even.

I guess this will become the BEDA we all forget about later on but secretly hate Jen for messing up. I AM SORRY. I will try to be better now that I am settled here in the dorms but do keep in mind that I will be working 40-hour weeks and just crazy times and also have a class to do (my inernship is equivalent to an online class). I will try!

Also, here is a blog with my DC adventures if you were interested: jenonthehill.blogspot.com

Tootles!

Risks Taken: 56!
Books Read Since Graduation: 10
Thank You Notes Written: 15
Hours Spent (Legit) Traveling So Far in August: 58.779

0 comments!:

Post a Comment