Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Truth Be Told I Never Was Yours

Hey guys!

So yesterday and today I've had these really weird vibes. You know? Like, things just feel weird? I mean, it's not necessarily good or bad, just weird. 

Today was another day of work. Whale "work". I kind of cruised most of the day. Tomorrow I have to start working on my final. WOO for 8 page papers...

Last night, I stayed up really late creating a tag system on my tumblr.... Something I should have done a long time ago, but YOLO, you know?

Okay, I need to go do my homework and I'm actually really tired so, shoooots. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Motivation!!
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:"This is Gospel" by Panic! At The Disco

0 comments!:

Post a Comment